On the 18th of June, the healthy eating competition winners went on a special trip to a restaurant, which was called, Mercato Metrapolitano, to make pasta. These are the ingredients: eggs, flour, tomato sauce, carrot and cheese.
This is the method if you want to try it at home:
- First of all, we used a 100 grams of flour then got an egg.
- Crack the egg and mix it in to the flour mix it ’til all the flour is gone.
- Once you’ve done that, pour some flour on to a table and roll the dough into the flour until its gone.
- After, get a rolling pin and roll the dough out try to make it as big as possible.
- Later roll up the dough like a crepe, then cut the crepe into pieces.
- Once you’ve done that, unroll it.
- Then put the water at a boiling point. When the water’s ready, put in the pasta and the tomato sauce. Finally,wait 3 minutes and there your pasta is ready.